Wednesday, June 9, 2010

kim, justin, and hailie - family session.


Check out this adorable family. We met eachother at Rady Park a few days ago, and we couldn't have asked for a nicer day. It wasn't too hot, the sun was out, there was a nice relaxing breeze every now and then. It was just beautiful. Just like them. Justin and Kim are so, SO cute together, and you can tell they have a really awesome love for one another. And even more so for their pretty little girl, Hailie. I loved every minute of being with them, they are so sweet and chill. Here are some of my favorites!



:)



Thank you guys so much for a fun evening. You guys are such a beautiful family! I hope you enjoy your photos!

5 comments:

  1. so so sweet courtney! i totally remember her now that i see her face. what a cute little girl too! awesome photos. the one of him kissing her forehead is pretty priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. I never realized EXACTLY how much Hailie looked like Kim until that 4th picture. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. I never realized how much Hailie looked like Kim until that 4th photo! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks guys!! your making me blush, lol. Courtney- thank you so much! I can't say that enough, you are wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous! Hailie looks so much like Kimmy. I love it! I really like how you captured Kimmy and Justin by themselves. And that b&W of Hailie is so, so beautiful. They're going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive